The Hygienic valve series DN20-40 include a Stainless steel valve and EPDM/FKM gaskets (FDA approved). Sizes DN 20, 25,40. Plastic actuator, low weight, cost-effective. Many combinations are possible due to the unique modular build-up. Typical applications are to be found in dairy, food, beverages, beer, and so forth.
Customized, high-quality stainless-steel valve assemblies. Tailored to Need
We designed our valves with the customer in mind. Our customers’ requirements and configurations are unique, therefore we develop hygienic valves that can be mounted and adjusted to perfectly suit your unique specifications.
- Standard size gaskets, all gaskets are identical and interchangeable.
- Quick gasket replacement without disassembly of the entire valve.
- Immediate detection of malfunction in the head gasket to limit contamination risks.
Materials in contact with fluid:
- Body: stainless steel 316 (EN 1.4404) and 316L (EN 1.440)
- Elastomers: EPDM / FKM (FDA approved).
We design our hygienic valves to meet the highest industry standards. Our products comply with the following certifications: ISO- 9001, 13485, 14001, AS 9100